With today’s technology we have the world at our fingertips, making it easier to book your own travel with just a few clicks. So why would you want to use a Disney travel specialist to book your next Disney vacation? … Let’s explore what the Disney travel specialists at Mad Hatter Adventures can offer to you:
1. LET SOMEONE ELSE DO THE WORK – Have you spent much time on the computer looking at hotel prices, airfares and schedules, ticket options, meal plans, etc.? The amount of research that can go into finding all the best deals and weighing all of the options available can be extremely time consuming and quite overwhelming. Everyone wants a great deal with great features, but not everyone has the amount of time required to do the appropriate research. A Disney travel specialist has a working knowledge of all the Disney vacation destinations with access to all of the latest deals available and can do the research for you. Meanwhile you can grab a glass of iced tea, sit back, and relax…….ahhhh…..vacation has already started.
2. THEY KNOW THEIR STUFF – While it may be easy enough to book a room and buy tickets to the resort online, unless you have spent hours doing research, you may be still be missing out. You know the old saying – “You don’t know what you don’t know”. Do you know when the crowds are likely to be lightest? Do you know there are opportunities to drive a real race car, fly in a hot air balloon, or play miniature golf at Walt Disney World? Do you know you can have your room decorated to celebrate a family member’s Birthday? Do you know you can see a show held at another Disney resort when you stay on property? Do you know about the childcare programs available to let your little ones enjoy a fun night of activities while Mom & Dad enjoy a romantic dinner for two? Working with a Disney travel specialist may open up opportunities to you that you didn’t even know existed.
3. THE DEVIL IS IN THE DETAILS – The whole idea of a vacation is to relax and enjoy yourself, right? But with all of the various options available, planning a vacation yourself can not only be time consuming, it can be downright stressful. Disney destinations are more than a quick weekend getaway, so consider engaging an “expert” to help you make the most of your trip. A Disney travel specialists will work with you and your family to determine what is important to you, and offer suggestions based on what might best fit your family’s needs. They’ll be able to narrow the field so you can choose only the things that are going to work best for you. From room options to dining reservations to special activities, they can narrow the scope while still allowing you to make the choice. And they can be as hands-on or as hands-off as you prefer.
4. THEY CAN SAVE YOU MONEY – The pricing provided by your Disney travel specialist is the same rate you would pay when booking a package online yourself. The services of a Disney travel specialist are free to you (they are paid a small commission from Disney). Plus, they have access to all of the latest deals and can ensure you take advantage of what is available. Also, if you book a vacation package and a better deal becomes available later, your Disney travel specialist can contact you to help make sure you are getting the best deal possible.
5. YOU CAN REST EASY WHILE THEY DO THE HARD STUFF – It can be difficult to get a reservation at some of the most popular Disney dining locations and may require being online or on the phone at the crack of dawn 180 days in advance of your trip. Disney travel specialists can make these reservations for you, and can also make your reservations for special tours, Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique appointments, dinner shows, arrange transportation, and much more. So sleep in and let them make that early morning phone call for you.
6. THEY ARE THERE TO SUPPORT YOU – Your Disney travel specialist is a phone call away if you run into questions or issues while on your vacation. They are motivated to ensure you have the best vacation possible so that you become a satisfied customer and can refer their services to others.
Considering there is no additional cost to you for these services, it is definitely worth consideration when you plan your next Disney adventure.